Subscription InformationThe following information is about subscriptions to Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) and Applied Physics Express (APEX).
1. Institutional Subscription Prices» 2013 Price List
» 2012 Price List
2. Agency DiscountsContact the Institutional subscription div. for details(»contact info).
3. JSAP Member Subscription PricesA member of JSAP may subscribe to APEX/JJAP at membership rate. Contact the JSAP member services div. for details (»contact info).
4. Cooperative Academic SocietiesJSAP membership rate may be allowed to the members of the cooperative academic societies. (»cooperative academic societies) Contact the JSAP member services div. for details (»contact info).
5. Pay-per-viewYou can purchase individual full-text articles by credit card. Price is 2000 Japanese yen per article. Please go to the abstract page of the desired article.
6. Order and Payment» Order Form (English version)
» Order Form (Japanese version)
Send your order to the Institutional subscription div.(»contact info).
All subscriptions must be prepaid. Annual subscriptions are supplied on a calendar-year basis. We accept payments by check, bank transfer, or credit card (VISA or Master).
7. Institutional Registration for Online Access» Registration Form (English version)
» Registration Form (Japanese version)
Institutional subscribers are authenticated through their IP addresses when accessing full-text PDF articles. Therefore, IP registration is required for access to online journals. Submit the above registration form, or email the Institutional subscription div.(»contact info) with the following information.
Domain name and IP addresses of subscriberFull postal addresses of the institution. If there are more than two locations where the users have access to journals, please indicate all the locations with the full address of each location.
Number of usersFull name, telephone, fax and e-mail address of a person who can be contacted
8. Institutional User License for Online Access» JSAP Online Journal Institutional User License Agreement
9. Publication and Delivery of Print Issues» 2013 Publication Schedule
» 2012 Publication Schedule
Print issues of JJAP/APEX are published on the 25th of every month. The Publication Lists can be viewed at each journal's website:
» Publication list of JJAP
» Publication list of APEX
Print issues are dispatched within a few days of publication. For delivery days to overseas countries, visit the Japan Post website:
» International Surface
» International SAL(Economy Air) and Air
10. Publication and Delivery of a DVDIf you choose the DVD option, the DVD containing all the articles of APEX Vol. 6 and JJAP Vol. 52 is to be shipped to each subscriber in January 2014. It can be placed on the local server of an end-user’s institution for access within that institution.
11. Usage Statistics of Online AccessA monthly email report is available. Send your request to the Institutional subscription div.(»contact info).
12. CancellationsCancellations are accepted only for the unfulfilled part of journal subscriptions. Contact the Institutional Subscription div.(»contact info) in case you wish to cancel your subscription. Note that you will be charged for issue(s) that are sent to you before we receive your cancellation request. We do not allow the online access after the subscription is cancelled.
13. Claims for Print IssuesClaims for missing issues, if made within one year of the date of publication, will be met free of charge. Claims beyond this time limits will be handled as back issue orders.
14. Back Volumes/Single Issues OrdersBack volumes and single issues are available on request. Contact the Institutional Subscription div. (»contact info) for details.
15. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q1.Is backfile access included in the subscription?
- Ans.Yes. Your current subscription entitles you to access whole archive. Subscribers are granted access to full-text articles in PDF format from Vol.1 onward.
- Q2.Do you allow the online access to the volumes for which we had a subscription?
- Ans.No, but if you choose the DVD option, you can store the content on the local server of your institution for use within the institution.
- Q3.Is online-only subscription option available?
- Ans.No, we do not offer online-only discounts.