JJAP Conf. Proc. 3, 011302 (2015) doi:10.7567/JJAPCP.3.011302
The laser ablation as a perspective technique for the deposition of metal-silicide nanoparticles in situ embedded in PECVD of Si:H thin films
- 1Institute of Physics ASCR, v. v. i., Cukrovarnická 10/112, 162 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
- 2Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals of the ASCR, v. v. i., Rozvojová 135, 165 02 Praha 6, Czech Republic
- 3Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Sitna 3105, 27201 Kladno, Czech Republic
- Received August 01, 2014
- PDF (859 KB) |
In this paper we introduce amorphous hydrogenated silicon thin films (a-Si:H) deposited by PECVD with embedded magnesium silicide (Mg2Si) nanoparticles (NPs) which are created by reactive laser ablation (RLA) of Mg target in low pressure of silane (SiH4). Both techniques are periodically changed in short intervals–each of the monolayers of Mg2Si NPs is covered by thin a-Si:H film. The physical characteristics of those films are studied not only on high quality optical substrates but in diode structures too. As a final result we introduce the voltage dependence of the electroluminescence of deposited diodes.
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.
- 1 R. G. Morris, R. D. Redin, and G. C. Danielson, Phys. Rev. 109, 1909 (1958).
- 2 D. Tamura, R. Nagai, K. Sugimoto, H. Udono, I. Kikuma, H. Tajima, and I. J. Ohsugi, Thin Solid Films 515, 8272 (2007).
- 3 N. G. Galkin, K. N. Galkin, I. M. Chernev, R. Fajgar, T. H. Stuchlikova, Z. Remes, and J. Stuchlik, Phys. Status Solidi C 10, 1712 (2013).
- 4 T. H. Stuchlíková, J. Stuchlík, Z. Remeš, R. Fajgar, N. G. Galkin, K. N. Galkin, and I. M. Chernev, NANOCON 2013, 5th Int. Conf., October 16th–18th 2013 Hotel Voronez I, Brno, Czech Republic, EU.
- 5 P. H. Baranek, J. Schamps, and I. Noiret, J. Phys. Chem. B 101, 9147 (1997).
- 6 K. N. Galkin, A. M. Maslov, and V. A. Davydov, J. Appl. Spectrosc. 73, 227 (2006).