JJAP Conf. Proc. 4, 011104 (2016) doi:10.7567/JJAPCP.4.011104
Effect of composition and synthesis route on structure and luminescence of NaBaPO:Eu and ZnAlO:Eu
- 1St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University), 26 Moskovsky Prospect, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2Moscow Regional State University, Russia
- Received October 13, 2015
- PDF (879 KB) |
NaBaPO4:Eu2+ and ZnAl2O4:Eu3+ phosphors with different dopant content were prepared by solution-combustion (SC) and sol–gel (SG) method. SC route gives samples with high crystallinity, that does not always leads to increase in luminescent properties due to formation of admixture phases. In NaBaPO4 phosphor series, crystallite size reversly depends on admixture Ba3(PO4)2 phase content. Increase in europium concentration up to 10% lead to decrease of crystallite size in samples prepared by SC method, but increase of crystallite size in samples prepared by SG method. For ZnAl2O4:Eu3+, prepared by sol–gel technique, increase in Eu3+ concentration leads to amorphization of structure.
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.
- 1 M. M. Sychov, K. A. Ogurtsov, V. T. Lebedev, Yu. V. Kulvelis, Gy. Török, A. E. Sokolov, V. A. Trunov, V. V. Bakhmetyev, A. A. Kotomin, S. A. Dushenok, and A. S. Kozlov, Semiconductors 46, 696 (2012).
- 2 M. N. Tsvetkova, B. V. Chernovets, G. V. Itkinson, V. G. Korsakov, and M. M. Sychev, J. Opt. Technol. 78, 403 (2011).
- 3 M. M. Sychov, Y. Nakanishi, H. Kominami, Y. Hatanaka, and K. Hara, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 47, 7206 (2008).
- 4 V. V. Bakhmetyev, L. A. Lebedev, A. B. Vlasenko, S. P. Bogdanov, A. E. Sovestnov, T. S. Minakova, L. Yu. Minakova, and M. M. Sychov, Key Eng. Mater. 670, 232 (2015).
- 5 T. A. Pomelova, V. V. Bakovec, I. V. Korolkov, O. V. Antonova, and I. P. Dolgovesova, Phys. Solid State 56, 2496 (2014).
- 6 J. Sun, X. Zhang, and H. Du, J. Rare Earths 30, 118 (2012).
- 7 W. Strek, P. Deren, A. Bednarkiewicz, M. Zawadzki, and J. Wrzyszcz, J. Alloys Compd. 300–301, 456 (2000).
- 8 X. Y. Chen, C. Ma, S. P. Bao, and Z. Li, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 346, 8 (2010).
- 9 Y. Gao and C.-S. Shi, Chin. J. Chem. 14, 399 (1996).
- 10 S. Zhang, Y. Huang, Y. Nakai, T. Tsuboi, and H. J. Seo, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 94, 2987 (2011).
- 11 C. Peng, G. Li, D. Geng, M. Shang, Z. Hou, and J. Lin, Mater. Res. Bull. 47, 3592 (2012).