JJAP Conf. Proc. 4, 011603 (2016) doi:10.7567/JJAPCP.4.011603
Towards advanced networking and m-services with enhanced information security and integrated support for big data analytics
- 1University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- 2Shizuoka University, Japan
- Received September 25, 2015
- PDF (635 KB) |
The maturing mobile communications infrastructure leads to a wider adoption of mobile services (m-services) both by the community and the industry. Consequently, effective and timely support of m-services computing security and privacy models become very important to the commercial, financial and logistics sectors worldwide. Within the general scope of business computing our work puts the research focus on advanced networking and m-services with enhanced information security and integrated support for big data analytics and knowledge creation. The pervasive nature of m-services has given rise to an emergent, data-focused economy with unprecedented research opportunities for big data analytics that we address in our work.
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.
- 1 Web Services Architecture Requirements, W3C Working Draft, 14 November 2002. URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsa-reqs-20021114, Retrieved September 2015.
- 2 OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 1.0, OASIS Standard, 18 February 2003. URL: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2406/oasis-xacml-1.0.pdf, Retrieved September 2015.
- 3 T. Gu, H. K. Pung, and D. Q. Zhang, Proc. 59th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conf., 2004, p. 2656.
- 4 OASIS Devices Profile for Web Services (DPSW) Version 1.1, OASIS Standard, July 1, 2009. URL: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-dd/dpws/1.1/os/wsdd-dpws-1.1-spec-os.pdf, Retrieved September 2015.
- 5 Microsoft, Introducing DPSW, URL: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd170125.aspx, Retrieved September 2015.
- 6 R. Want, IEEE Pervasive Computing, 2006, Vol. 5, p. 1.
- 7 WS4D: Web Services for Devices, URL: http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/about/, Retrieved September 2015.
- 8 G. M. Araujo and F. Siqueira, Proc. 2009 ACM Symp. Applied Computing SAC’09, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A., 2009, p. 185.
- 9 S. Pohlsen, S. Schlichting, M. Strahle, F. Franz, and C. Werner, A Concept for a Medical Device Plug-and-Play Architecture based on Web Services, ACM SIGBED Review-Special Issue on the 2nd Joint Workshop on High Confidence Medical Devices, Software, and Systems (HCMDSS) and Medical Device Plug-and-Play (MD PnP) Interoperability, 2009, Vol. 6, No. 2, p. 6.
- 10 C. El Kaed, Y. Denneulin, and F. G. Ottogalli, Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Network and Services Management (CNSM), Paris, France, 2011, p. 1.