JJAP Conf. Proc. 5, 011303 (2017) doi:10.7567/JJAPCP.5.011303
In-situ formation of magnesium silicide nanoparticles on the surface of the hydrogenated silicon films
- Institute of Physics ASCR v.v.i., Cukrovarnicka 10, Prague 6, Czech Republic
- Received September 14, 2016
- PDF (1.1 MB) |
The magnesium silicide nanoparticles were formed on the surface of hydrogenated silicon thin films by thermal evaporation, annealing and hydrogen plasma treatment. The high reactivity of silicon and magnesium leads to the self-formation of magnesium silicide nanoparticles (NPs). The reaction is stimulated in-situ by the low pressure hydrogen plasma. The presence of Mg2Si NPs was confirmed by SEM and Raman spectroscopy. The photothermal deflection spectroscopy (PDS) shows the enhanced optical absorption in the near infrared spectrum. The diode structures with in-situ embedded Mg2Si NPs were characterized by the volt-ampere measurements in dark and under AM1.5 spectrum.
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.
- 1 K. N. Galkin, A. M. Maslov, and V. A. Davydov, J. Appl. Spectrosc. 73, 227 (2006).
- 2 K. N. Galkin, M. Kumar, Govind, S. M. Shivaprasad, V. V. Korobtsov, and N. G. Galkin, Thin Solid Films 515, 8192 (2007).
- 3 N. G. Galkin, K. N. Galkin, I. M. Chernev, R. Fajgar, T. H. Stuchlikova, Z. Remes, and J. Stuchlik, Phys. Status Solidi C 10, 1712 (2013).
- 4 J. Stuchlík, T. H. Stuchlíková, Z. Remes, A. Purkrt, R. Fajgar, M. Kostejn, K. Zhuravlev, J. Kupcik, L. Sveshnikova, K. N. Galkin, and N. G. Galkin, Adv. Sci. Eng. Med. 7, 265 (2015).
- 5 J. Stuchlík, T. H. Stuchlikova, A. Artemenko, and Z. Remeš, JJAP Conf. Proc. 3, 011301 (2015).
- 6 N. G. Galkin, K. N. Galkin, I. M. Chernev, R. Fajgar, T. H. Stuchlíková, J. Stuchlík, and Z. Remeš, JJAP Conf. Proc. 3, 011104 (2015).
- 7 T. H. Stuchlikova, Z. Remes, A. Purkrt, J. Stuchlik, and K. Kral, Adv. Sci. Eng. Med. 7, 270 (2015).
- 8 I. M. Chernev, A. V. Shevlyagin, K. N. Galkin, J. Stuchlik, Z. Remes, R. Fajgar, and N. G. Galkin, Appl. Phys. Lett. 109, 043902 (2016).